Soul Gaming

Soul Gaming Community Forums
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Donate!
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Suggestions (Alot of them)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
That One Asian Kid
Decent poster
Decent poster
avatar

Posts : 12
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Long Island, NY

PostSubject: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:59 pm

We should have trustworthy Supers that have specific roles on the forums (I.E. Ban Requests Moderator, Adminship Application Reviewer, etc.). This would reduce the workload of Lshorty/Cool Aire, and it also gives members of the community a chance to participate actively. We possibly also can include a Post Requirement for Respected/Admin ( 10 Posts for Respected, 15-20 for Admin, and so on.)

Now, to the server. We should give Respected and Users powers to help moniter the server(s) too. We could give Users the votekick ability, in the case of no form of authority being on the server, and Respected powers that have little to no potential for abuse, such as gag, mute, and kick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lshorty
Admin


Posts : 29
Points : 1057
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : WIsconsin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:04 pm

I agree but theirs not much i can do with so few members. I will have roles for people like you said...as for the post requirement, i'll think about that

Things will start shaping up as soon as we get the servers populated and the forums, right now it's up to our current members to help with that.

P.S i might reward those who do bring in people that stay...(respected)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aire.nstars.org
That One Asian Kid
Decent poster
Decent poster
avatar

Posts : 12
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Long Island, NY

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:10 pm

You might also want to consider the fact that I can't help the server get populated if it's down Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lshorty
Admin


Posts : 29
Points : 1057
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : WIsconsin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:29 pm

That One Asian Kid wrote:
You might also want to consider the fact that I can't help the server get populated if it's down Razz.
Now that is my fault...it's going back online
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aire.nstars.org
Cloudwarrior
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 1065
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Asian

In my opinion I'm not sure about having respected to have powers. Respected means that we (the owners) see that you are a respectful person. With that a post on the forums or a message to one of us (Cool Aire, Lshorty) of any incidents that require immediate attention of either of us. The respected and admins are not my decision to add for the Rp server on Garrysmod. But you are a very worthy person and I like that about you. I hope you plan on staying with us for a very long time.
Chi-Miigwetch, (Great Thanks)
Cool Aire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That One Asian Kid
Decent poster
Decent poster
avatar

Posts : 12
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Long Island, NY

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:05 pm

As long as this server plans to stick on the server list, I will be a regular visitor. I appreciate you saying how highly you think of me. We also might want to add the Wire Money detector, and restrict Igniter, Explossives (Wire) , and Turrets to Admin up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudwarrior
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 1065
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:07 pm

That One Asian Kid wrote:
As long as this server plans to stick on the server list, I will be a regular visitor. I appreciate you saying how highly you think of me. We also might want to add the Wire Money detector, and restrict Igniter, Explossives (Wire) , and Turrets to Admin up.

You'll have to talk to shorty for that stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That One Asian Kid
Decent poster
Decent poster
avatar

Posts : 12
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Long Island, NY

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Cool Aire wrote:
That One Asian Kid wrote:
As long as this server plans to stick on the server list, I will be a regular visitor. I appreciate you saying how highly you think of me. We also might want to add the Wire Money detector, and restrict Igniter, Explossives (Wire) , and Turrets to Admin up.

You'll have to talk to shorty for that stuff.

K. SHORTY I NEED YOU TO SEE SOMETHING. I don't think he heard me. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudwarrior
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 1065
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:20 pm

That One Asian Kid wrote:
Cool Aire wrote:
That One Asian Kid wrote:
As long as this server plans to stick on the server list, I will be a regular visitor. I appreciate you saying how highly you think of me. We also might want to add the Wire Money detector, and restrict Igniter, Explossives (Wire) , and Turrets to Admin up.

You'll have to talk to shorty for that stuff.

K. SHORTY I NEED YOU TO SEE SOMETHING. I don't think he heard me. Sad

I don't do the Garrysmod RP server stuff. I'm working on a different project and I will be in charge of what goes on it and how its kept. That's why I told you to talk to Lshorty about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theoldnitee
Decent poster
Decent poster
avatar

Posts : 27
Points : 59
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Cool Aire wrote:
That One Asian Kid wrote:
Cool Aire wrote:
That One Asian Kid wrote:
As long as this server plans to stick on the server list, I will be a regular visitor. I appreciate you saying how highly you think of me. We also might want to add the Wire Money detector, and restrict Igniter, Explossives (Wire) , and Turrets to Admin up.

You'll have to talk to shorty for that stuff.

K. SHORTY I NEED YOU TO SEE SOMETHING. I don't think he heard me. Sad

I don't do the Garrysmod RP server stuff. I'm working on a different project and I will be in charge of what goes on it and how its kept. That's why I told you to talk to Lshorty about it.


As you can see he said SHORTY.... but what project are you working on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soundcloud.com/dj_oh_g
Cloudwarrior
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 1065
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Another Garrysmod server or a Counter-Strike:Source or a Counter-Strike:Condition Zero Server. Haven't decided yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theoldnitee
Decent poster
Decent poster
avatar

Posts : 27
Points : 59
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:33 pm

HMM make a poll on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soundcloud.com/dj_oh_g
Cloudwarrior
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 1065
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Locked! Reason: old
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (Alot of them)   

Back to top Go down
 
Suggestions (Alot of them)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Im bored, give me suggestions.
» Eldar suggestions
» TORA Nurburgring 24 video suggestions
» Some suggestions for communication
» New GK 1000 pts army, suggestions please!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Gaming :: General Talk :: General Discussion-
Jump to: