Soul Gaming

Soul Gaming Community Forums
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Donate!
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Any other games that you play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloudwarrior
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 1065
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Any other games that you play?   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:26 pm

If you play any other online games or any co-op games post them here we might be able to play together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theoldnitee
Decent poster
Decent poster
avatar

Posts : 27
Points : 59
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Any other games that you play?   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Conquer online
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soundcloud.com/dj_oh_g
Lshorty
Admin


Posts : 29
Points : 1057
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : WIsconsin

PostSubject: Re: Any other games that you play?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Starcraft 2 ftw
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aire.nstars.org
Cloudwarrior
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 1065
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Any other games that you play?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Lshorty wrote:
Starcraft 2 ftw

Very fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That One Asian Kid
Decent poster
Decent poster
avatar

Posts : 12
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Long Island, NY

PostSubject: Re: Any other games that you play?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Lets See. Just To name a few;
Starcraft 2
World Of Warcraft
Team Fortress 2 (NOT F2P)
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (Not really, but if you have it and WANT to play, hit me up)
Minecraft (Yes, I'm looking at YOU COOL AIRE.)
If you got any of these, and just don't feel like playing alone, give me a message, and I'll be there before you can breathe. Or rather, I won't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lshorty
Admin


Posts : 29
Points : 1057
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : WIsconsin

PostSubject: Re: Any other games that you play?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:09 pm

That One Asian Kid wrote:
Lets See. Just To name a few;
Starcraft 2
World Of Warcraft
Team Fortress 2 (NOT F2P)
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (Not really, but if you have it and WANT to play, hit me up)
Minecraft (Yes, I'm looking at YOU COOL AIRE.)
If you got any of these, and just don't feel like playing alone, give me a message, and I'll be there before you can breathe. Or rather, I won't.
I need a starcraft partner...in 2v2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aire.nstars.org
That One Asian Kid
Decent poster
Decent poster
avatar

Posts : 12
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Long Island, NY

PostSubject: Re: Any other games that you play?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Lshorty wrote:
That One Asian Kid wrote:
Lets See. Just To name a few;
Starcraft 2
World Of Warcraft
Team Fortress 2 (NOT F2P)
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (Not really, but if you have it and WANT to play, hit me up)
Minecraft (Yes, I'm looking at YOU COOL AIRE.)
If you got any of these, and just don't feel like playing alone, give me a message, and I'll be there before you can breathe. Or rather, I won't.
I need a starcraft partner...in 2v2
Nice. You have a preference of race?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lshorty
Admin


Posts : 29
Points : 1057
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : WIsconsin

PostSubject: Re: Any other games that you play?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Zerg

I'm gold in 1v1 and platinum in a 2v2 team...but my partner disappeared
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aire.nstars.org
That One Asian Kid
Decent poster
Decent poster
avatar

Posts : 12
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Long Island, NY

PostSubject: Re: Any other games that you play?   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 am

Alright. Guess ill go Terran. I used to be Diamond league, but then I quit for other things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lshorty
Admin


Posts : 29
Points : 1057
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : WIsconsin

PostSubject: Re: Any other games that you play?   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:08 am

That One Asian Kid wrote:
Alright. Guess ill go Terran. I used to be Diamond league, but then I quit for other things.
alright just lemme know when or if you wanna do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aire.nstars.org
That One Asian Kid
Decent poster
Decent poster
avatar

Posts : 12
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Long Island, NY

PostSubject: Re: Any other games that you play?   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:11 am

Will do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Any other games that you play?   

Back to top Go down
 
Any other games that you play?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What games does everyone play?
» What other miniature games do you play?
» KadoKado: The only Motion-Twin game that awards tangible prizes for playing
» Top 50 Players Of Playchess/PCC: January-June 2012
» What other games do you play with mods?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Gaming :: General Talk :: General Discussion-
Jump to: